Even though I’ve been a priest over twenty years, I certainly wasn’t born one. Jesus Christ came into my life in a life-changing way when I was a teenager and my mother was ill with cancer. I began to see the value of a life guarded by faith, even if it didn’t give me all the results I wanted.
My core values are:
- Being faithful to God as He is revealed in the New Testament
- Praying honestly — it moves us.
- Praying fervently — it moves God.
- In the Bible. Be warned, the Bible says more than one thing about most subjects.
- God’s Spirit works through us the best if we don’t care about who gets credit.
- Jesus Christ is great, and He came to make men great.
- Jesus Christ still heals… “Let it be done to you according to your faith.”
- In maintaining the high standards of Scripture while being pastorally sensitive to those who find those standards difficult to live out.
If you would like to know more about the Episcopal Church please check out our Diocesan website: www.dwtx.org